Published on June 5th, 2019 | by William Charles122
[Publicly Available] American Express Hilton Ascend Upgrade Offers Of 150,000 Being Sent Out
Another Update on 6/4/19: There’s also a direct link to upgrade to the Aspire card. Same 150,000 points upgrade bonus, higher spend requirement at $4,000. This card comes with a $400 fee. (Thanks reader Trimal)
Another update on 6/4/19: Sounds from the comments like the direct link is working for
everyone most people. I’d do this quickly if you’re interested. Here’s the direct upgrade link for posterity. (Big thanks to reader diggs for sending in the link)
Update 6/4/19: Another round of upgrade offers has gone out via email. There’s even a direct link you can try which we didn’t have before, though it likely won’t work for many people who didn’t get the email offer.
Update 5/7/19: Another round out, subject line is ‘Upgrade and earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Points’ . Hat tip to reader Shade.
Update 4/19/19: Another round of upgrade offers has gone out. Hat tip to Traveling For Miles
No direct link. E-mails have been sent out (unknown subject line) and some people also have the deal showing up when logged in
- Some American Express Hilton cardholders are being offered to upgrade to the Hilton Ascend card and receive a bonus of 150,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months
- Annual fee of $95
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at U.S. supermarkets, U.S. restaurants, and U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- 10 free priority pass lounge passes
- Complimentary Hilton Honors gold status. Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases within a calendar year
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the card in a calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
Previous upgrade offers have been for 75,000 or 100,000 points so this is significantly better than that. Usually 150,000 points is only offered when upgrading to the Aspire card. Best straight sign up bonus on this card has been 150,000 points as well. The nice thing about upgrade offers is that it’s possible to get the upgrade bonus even if you’ve received the sign up bonus on that card previously. For more information on upgrade offers in general, you’ll find this linked post highly helpful.
Hat tip to reader Laura S