Published on July 17th, 2018 | by William Charles30
[Expired] [Targeted] American Express Platinum Cardholders: Spend $750 At Hilton & Get 22,500 Membership Rewards Points
This offer has now expired, you can view more American Express deals here.
Direct link, targeted offer. E-mail subject line is ‘<name>, enjoy a special offer through your Hilton Honors Gold Status Benefit’
- American Express is offering selected Platinum cardholders 22,500 Membership Rewards points when they spend $750 or more at any of Hilton’s 14 hotel brands now through October 15, 2018
- Others have slightly different offers, e.g:
- Spend $250 & get 7,500 points
- Spend $500 & get 5,000 points
The Fine Print
- To redeem this offer, you must click “Book Now.”
- Offer is available from 7/15/18 until 10/15/18.
- You must satisfy the spending threshold between the date you redeem this offer and 10/15/18.
- You may satisfy the spending threshold with more than one transaction.
- Points will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 8-12 weeks after Hilton purchase(s) appears on your monthly billing statement.
Seems like a great deal if you’re targeted and plan to stay at a Hilton anyway, still a decent offer even if you don’t currently have a stay planned (obviously not for a mattress run, but just a discounted stay). Should stack with this spend $250 & get $50 back deal as well if you have it.
Hat tip to readers Rahul A & K/M