Published on April 23rd, 2017 | by William Charles53
[Targeted] American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card 50,000 Point Offer – No Lifetime Language
Direct link to offer (will error out if not targeted)
- Earn 50,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership on the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card. Annual fee of $195 is also waived first year.
- You can only get the sign up bonus on every American Express card once per lifetime. This is not mentioned on this offer (double check your own offer)
- Annual fee of $195 is waived for the first year
- $100 airline incidental credit
- Card earns at the following rates:
- No foreign transaction fees
Great offer if you’re targeted and if you’ve had the card before as it doesn’t contain any lifetime language (make sure to double check your own offer). We recently saw a similar offer on the Platinum Personal card (60,000 point sign up bonus) as well. We have seen bonuses of 65,000 recently, but that is split up over two years. As always if you have any questions regarding American Express credit cards I’d recommend you read this post first.
Hat tip to reader MontyFC