Published on May 13th, 2019 | by William Charles16
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Advertising, Spend $400+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more amex offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to spend a minimum of $400+ in one or more transactions, in-store or online, on eligible purchases of advertising from participating U.S. merchants by 8/13/2019
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for eligible purchases made in-store and online from U.S. merchants. Eligible purchase means the purchase of online, television, or radio advertising in order to promote a business.
- Eligible purchase does not include direct mail services or list/lead generation.
Previously deals have been triggered by Google Fi purchases as well. Obviously great deal if you have normal advertising expenses as well.
Hat tip to JBTx
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?