Published on May 23rd, 2019 | by William Charles15
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Apple Pay, Spend $5+ & Receive $2 Statement Credit (Can Be Done Up To 5 Times)
Update 5/23/19: This is showing for more people again
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 200 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $5 or more using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device by 9/30/2019. Limit of 1,000 Membership Rewards points
- Other people have the same deal but for $2 back instead of 200 Membership Rewards points
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for a qualifying purchase made with your enrolled American Express Card using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
- Offer valid at in-store and in-app merchant locations that accept the American Express® Card in the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands with point-of-sale terminals that process Apple Pay transactions.
Should be a free $10 for people with access to Apple Pay. Share any good ways to maximize this deal in the comments below.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?