Published on December 4th, 2019 | by William Charles17
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: FedEx, Up To 50% Back, $800 Statement Credit Limit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 50% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to purchase qualifying services with FedEx Express & FedEx ground. Deliveries must be completed by 2/29/2020, limit of $800 in total statement credits
The Fine Print
- Excludes invoiced payments, such as FedEx® Billing Online (FBO), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and paper invoices, international duties and taxes, other brands (FedEx Custom Critical®, FedEx Freight, FedEx TechConnect®, FedEx Office, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Cross Border, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®), FedEx SameDay®, FedEx Delivery Manager®, FedEx® Cold Shipping Solution, and non-shipping product purchases or services.
Good deal for people that ship with FedEx.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?