Published on October 1st, 2019 | by William Charles19
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Sam’s Club, Additional 4 Membership Rewards Points Per $1 Spent
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 4 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled card in store at Sam’s Club or online at samsclub.com by 12/31/2019
The Fine Print
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Excludes customer service phone orders.
- Excludes in-Club optical centers and eye doctors.
- Excludes prescription and photo transactions made via mobile app.
- Excludes Sam’s Club fuel, first time memberships purchased online and third party services offered to Sam’s Club Members (Auto Buying Program, Payroll, Stationary, Checks, Healthcare, Legal Zoom, Photo Center, Business Payment Solutions, Samsclubcontacts.com, Accounting Services, Business Lending Center, Identity Protection Service, Business Printing, Instacart Groceries, home improvement services, travel and entertainment, pest control, smart home security, and mortgage).
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
Don’t forget to try and stack this with other offers:
- [YMMV] Sam’s Club: $15 Off $50+ On First In Club Pick Up Order
- [YMMV] Dosh: 4-5% Back In Store At Sam’s Club
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?