Published on May 20th, 2019 | by Chuck13
[Expired] [Targeted] Amex Offers: Cathay Pacific Airways – Get $300 with $1,500 Spend
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Spend $1,500+ at cathaypacific.com or via the Cathay Pacific app and get a $300 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Valid through 7/31/19
- $1,500 can be spent in a single transaction or split across multiple transactions
- Excludes purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and Cathay Pacific online
- Excludes purchase on-board flights for food beverage, and wifi
- Excludes standalone hotel bookings and car rentals
- Excludes purchases through third parties or affiliated agents
- Excludes charges for pet fees, port service fees and animal hold fees
- Excludes duty free pre flight orders, Marco Polo Club Service Center, air ticket reissuance, flight insurance, revalidating an air ticket by another airline and asiamiles.com
I haven’t seen any reports of a Membership Rewards points offer on this one; it’s still a nice 20% rebate if you’re flying the airline. Seems highly targeted.
Hat tip to readers Nik and Mark
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?