Deal has ended, view more Amex offers by clicking here.
No direct link, check your Amex Offers
- Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 6/30/2020. Limit of $20 in total statement credits. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Limit of $20 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- The enrolled Card account must not be cancelled or past due to receive statement credits.
- Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, but your ability to earn spend-based rewards for the purchase will be based on the amount after any statement credit or other discount is applied.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2020, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: K0NV:0001
There’s a better offer found on some business cards for 10% back, up to $60. This 5% offer can found on personal cards as well. No luck for me with either of these offers.
Hat tip to SD
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?