Published on May 5th, 2017 | by Chuck14
[Targeted] Chase INK Preferred 100,000 Points Signup Bonus
Link to terms (remember, this is a targeted offer)
While Chase has not made any public signup bonus increase on their business credit cards for Small Business Week, they are now sending out targeted emails with a higher offer on the INK Preferred card:
- Get 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points when signing up for the Chase INK Preferred business card and spending $5,000 within three months
The offer is valid through June 3, 2017, and the application needs to be done through the targeted email link.
- $95 annual fee, not waived the first year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Points Are Worth 25% More In Travel Rewards (won’t matter if you have CSR which gets 50%)
- Primary rental car insurance
- Cell phone insurance
This card earns at the following rates per $1 spent:
- 3x points per $1 spent on the first $150,000 in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year
- 1x points on all other purchases
Seems like this email is being sent out to select Chase business cardholders, specifically those who hold another version of the INK card like INK Plus.
The bonus is excellent and worthwhile, though it’s not entirely groundbreaking for a lot of people being that referral bonuses are up to 20k now, and if you have a friend/family with a referral you’ll end up, collectively, with the same 100k with the 80k + 20k. Still obviously a great deal to have the 100k targeted link.
If you recently applied for the the INK Preferred at the lower 80k bonus, send Chase an SM and they should match it for you, but only if you were targeted for this 100k offer (they might have to research to affirm that), you can’t match if you were targeted.