Published on November 21st, 2016 | by William Charles3
[Targeted] EverBank $600 Yield Pledge Checking Bonus For Existing Customers
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $600
- Availability: Nationwide
- Deposit Required: $10,000-$250,000
- APY: Up To 1.11% APY
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Expiration date: November 30th, 2016
No direct link
- Some EverBank existing customers have been targeted for a bonus of up to $600 when they deposit new funds and maintain the minimum balance requirement until Feburary, 2017. The bonus you receive is tied to the amount you deposit:
- Deposit $10,000, get $35
- Deposit $25,000, get $65
- Deposit $50,000, get $125
- Deposit $75,000, get $200
- Deposit $200,000, get $525
- Deposit $250,000, get $600
The Fine Print
- This is a targeted offer, you must have been targeted to be eligible. If anybody received the e-mail subject lines:
- <name>, Don’t Miss Out On Up To $600 Cash.
- <name>, Last Chance to Get Up to $600 Cash.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There is no monthly fee or early account termination fee.
This account has a 1.11% APY for the first year, that drops to 0.61% on the first $100,000 after that introductory rate runs out. You’ll need to have the funds invested for ~3 months to get this bonus, this works out to be an additional APY of ~1% so if you still have the introductory APY it might be worth adding some additional funds but there are other basic savings accounts that offer up to 1.25% APY that might be better options if that introductory period has ended for you. We won’t be adding this to our list of the best saving bonuses due to it’s targeted nature.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank