Published on February 11th, 2018 | by William Charles13
[Targeted] Wells Fargo $500 Business Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $500
- Availability: Nationwide but targeted
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Deposit $500 within 60 days of account opening
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Mixed reports
- Credit card funding: Can normally fund $50 online, not sure what in branch funding is like but I imagine it’s not available.
- Monthly fees: $14
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: April 2nd, 2018
No direct link to offer
- Wells Fargo is offering a bonus of $500 when you open a new Business Choice or Platinum Business checking account when you complete the following requirements:
- Deposit $2,000
Business Choice Checking $14 Monthly Fee
This is the easier of the accounts to keep fee free. It has a monthly fee of $14 that is waived if you do any one of the following:
- Maintain a $7,500 average ledger balance
- $10,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs, and credit)
- 10 or more posted business debit card purchases/payments. This includes posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills from this checking account. This does not include transactions at an ATM
- Linked to a Direct Pay service through Wells Fargo Business Online Banking
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Merchant Services account
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Business Payroll Services account
You’re also not charged the monthly fees for the first 60 days/two statement cycles.
Early Account Termination Fee
There is no early account termination fee.
This is even better than the $300 public bonus that’s currently available. Fingers crossed that Wells Fargo get desperate and make this is a public offer as well. If you do this in branch, don’t forget to add the $500 business credit card bonus as well. As it might be possible to get that card without a hard pull.
Big thanks to reader, JASON who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications