Published on February 18th, 2019 | by William Charles110
[Expired] Topcashback: 10% Back On Raise.com
Update: Looks like TCB is no longer offering cash back on Raise.
Update 2/18/19: Deal is back again for today. Stack with 7% off Raise sitewide today.
Update 2/10/19: Deal is back again (though it confuses me that it also shows the 2% rate). A lot of people are reporting only receiving 2% back.
Update 2/8/19: Deal is back and it does stack with the 6% off deal on dining cards as that promo code is listed on TCB.
- Topcashback is offering 10% cash back on Raise, today only
The Fine Print
- “Raise Pay” purchases are non-commissionable
- Orders submitted over $1000 are not eligible for cash back.
- Bulk Seller listings are not eligible for cashback.
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback. If you use a code that we have not provided you with then there is a strong chance that your cashback will be declined or go untracked to your account.
- Orders submitted under $20 are not eligible for cash back.
- After you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases on Raise.com, you will no longer be eligible for cash back.
Keep in mind the lifetime limit of $5,000. If you don’t already have a Topcashback account remember you can currently get $25 for signing up as well.
Hat tip to @lowerybelairmd