Deal has ended, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Update 9/30/20: Deal is valid until November 7th, 2020. Hat tip to reader
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must live, work, worship or attend school in the Western or Southern area of San Antonio. Also looks like you can join by becoming a member of the Texas Consumer Council.
- Direct deposit required: Yes, two direct deposits $100+ within 60 days of account opening
- Additional requirements: Use promo code
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, sensitive
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee:
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: September 12, 2020
- Credit Human is offering a bonus of a $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code Summer20
- Receive two direct deposits of $100 or more within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Only one new checking account per primary member by household mailing address is eligible for the incentive offer and cannot be combined with any other Credit Human offers.
- Minors are not eligible to participate.
- Offer valid with online account opening or at any Credit Human location. Membership eligibility required, and subject to Credit Human Membership Agreement.
- Current Credit Human members, employees and businesses are not eligible.
- To receive the incentive
- 1.) New members must open a Credit Human Checking Account before September 12, 2020.
- 2.) Minimum deposit of $5.00 required to establish membership. Checking accounts require a minimum $25 deposit to open AND
- 3.) to receive the $100 incentive, the checking account must remain open at least 60 days from account opening and at least two recurring direct deposits greater than or equal to $100 must occur.
- Funds will be deposited into your checking account within 90 days after promotion end date of September 12, 2020 and are contingent upon meeting offer requirements and account must be in good standing.
- Incentives are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find the fee schedule so unsure if there is an early account termination fee or not
This is a small bonus with a direct deposit requirement so not that attractive. We will add it towards the bottom of the best bank bonuses page.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times
- Update 9/5/20: Deal is valid until September 12 and confirmed soft pull.