Update 7/2/21: Bonus down to 20,000.
Update 8/9/20: Bonus increased from 20,000 points to 25,000 points. Hat tip to @uponarriving
- Sign up bonus of 20,000 points after $1,000 spend in 90 days (This offer is valid from 6/8/20 – 8/9/20)
- Card has no annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Card earns the following rates:
- 4x on Dining and Takeout, including Food Delivery Services (examples include Grubhub, UberEATS, DoorDash, Caviar, BiteSquad, Delivery.com, Eat24, Postmates)
- 2x on Grocery, Gas Stations, and Streaming Services; includes Grocery Delivery and Meal Kit Delivery (examples of grocery delivery services include Amazon Fresh, InstaCart, Peapod, Shipt; examples of meal kit delivery include Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Freshly, Green Chef, Home Chef, Plated, Sun Basket)
- 1x everywhere else
- $15 free month of streaming for annual streaming services. Annual streaming credit works as follows: after 11 months of consecutive streaming service charges, the 12th month will get the $15 credit.
- You can combine different services, e.g. if you were subscribed to Netflix for 8 months and then to Hulu for 3 months, the following month of streaming will be credited back.
- Amazon Music, Apple Music, AT&T TV Now, Disney+, Google Music, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, SiriusXM, Slacker Radio, Sling TV, Spotify, Tidal, Vudu, YouTube Music and YouTube TV are all mentioned clearly to work.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balances transfers
- Instant card number upon approval which can be added to your mobile wallet immediately when you use text-to-apply. Text applications are only available when done through a banker, I suppose you can call a US Bank branch and try applying with a banker if this feature is important to you.
- Standard Visa Signature benefits.
Unlike the Altitude Reserve, you will be able to apply for the Go card even without any existing US Bank relationship. This card might be interesting due to the streaming credit, sign up bonus and 4x on dining and take out. Could also be used as a way to create a relationship with U.S. Bank to get the Altitude Reserve in the future. U.S. Bank will launch the U.S. Bank Altitude Connect card soon as well.