Published on July 26th, 2018 | by William Charles7
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa 26,667 Points After $2,000/$500 In Spend
- U.S. Bank is offering 26,667 FlexPoints after $2,000 in spend on the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa. 26,667 FlexPerks is $400 in travel (airfare, hotel stays & car rentals)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x FlexPoints on the category you spend the most on (at gas stations, grocery stores or airlines) and at most cell phone service providers during each billing cycle.
- 1x FlexPoints on all purchase purchases
- $49 annual fee waived first year
Bigger than the 25,000 bonus offered earlier this year but not as big as the Olympics bonuses. You can often get the same offer but with only $500 spend required when you look for pre-approved offers. Keep in mind that FlexPoints are now worth a maximum of 1.5¢ per point as well. As always read these things everybody should know about U.S. Bank credit cards before applying. This card is also eligible for real time rewards. U.S. Bank can be tricky for approvals so some people will prefer to get the Altitude Reserve instead.
Hat tip to reader Feb S