Published on November 17th, 2017 | by William Charles25
[Expired] Uber: $4 In SYWR Points Per Ride
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- SYWR is offering $4 cash back in SYWR points for every Uber ride you take. You’re also entered into a sweepstakes for $5,000 in points for every ride as well. This will be valid through January 2nd, 2018.
The Fine Print
- All linked members can earn $4 CASHBACK in points per Uber ride anywhere in the US, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
- Shop Your Way points earned for rides in qualifying market Areas expire 30 days after issuance.
- Please note split fare rides do not count as a ride for purposes of this offer.
- By accepting Shop Your Way® member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms.
- Offer Valid 11/17/17-1/2/18
SYWR points are good for Sears/Kmart. Previously they were offering $2 in points, so they are just doubling that for the duration of this promotion. You might also be able to get an additional $1 cash back per ride with Ibotta. Both should work when using your American Express Platinum credits as well. I’m not sure if using Uber Plus passes will trigger the $4 in points or not (update: does work). This should help people to discount their Uber rides.
Hat tip to No Mas Coach