Deal has ended, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Update 9/8/23: Deal is back for 2023. Reader Jay Z got tickets to the game against the commanders on 12/17/23.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $50 + two LA ram tickets
- Availability: Looks to be nationwide, might have to join surfrider foundation or friends of hobbs
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $500+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, mixed data points on being sensitive
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $2,000 with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover card ($2000 each for checking & savings account)
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- U.S. Citizen/Resident: You must be a US citizen or permanent US resident to apply
- Expiration date:
December 31, 2022Dec 30, 2023
- Unify Financial Credit Union is offering some bonuses when you open a new checking account:
- Open a new free checking or eChecking account and receive two LA rams home game tickets based on availability
- Receive a bonus of $50 when you establish a recurring ACH direct deposit of at least $500 aggregate each month
The Fine Print
- Offer expires December 31, 2022, is subject to change without notice and may end at any time. Tickets are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We cannot honor requests for specific game dates.
- Eligible new account holders who open a qualifying new UNIFY checking account (excludes Right Start Checking) and have not had a UNIFY membership in the previous three years will receive two (2) Rams home game tickets, based on availability. Account holder will receive an email to the email on file with UNIFY to retrieve tickets electronically via Ticketmaster® or LA Rams app. Membership eligibility and account qualification requirements apply. Membership requirements include establishing a membership savings of at least
- $5. Minimum deposit of $25 required to open a checking account. Offer does not apply to subsequent or multiple checking accounts. Limit one offer per member. Limited ticket quantities available, while supplies last.
- Receive $50 bonus into your checking account by establishing a recurring ACH Direct Deposit of at least $500 aggregate each month.
- New Direct Deposit must be established and posted within 90 days of account opening, and bonus will be paid in the statement cycle following verification of satisfying the Direct Deposit requirement.
- Limit one Direct Deposit bonus per primary member (or per account).
- Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus.
- Account holder responsible for all applicable taxes.
- UNIFY employees, volunteers and family members not eligible. Not valid with any other offers and subject to change at any time.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The free checking account has no monthly fees to worry about,as long as you opt-in to e-statements after setting up online banking.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
These tickets can be very profitable for resale. Not as good as the previous $100 + two free tickets. Looks like this is nationwide at the moment, but I wouldn’t be surprised if location specific language is added soon.
Hat tip to reader Vanson
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times