Published on August 7th, 2019 | by William Charles16
[Expired] [NE, KS] Union Bank & Trust $150 Checking Bonus
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
This was originally listed as being VA, MD, NC but it’s actually for the Union Bank & Trust in NE, KS.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability:NE, KS
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $2,500+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $25, 180 days
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: October 31st, 2019
- Union Bank & Trust is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new Bonus Checking or Journey Checking and complete the following requirements:
- Make $2,500 in direct deposits within 60 days
The Fine Print
- To qualify for the promotion, you cannot be an owner on an existing Union Bank personal checking account.
- Receive $50 when you open a Simply Free Checking account and $150 when you open a Bonus or Journey Checking account and meet requirements.
- Limit one per person and cannot be combined with other offers.
- $50 opening deposit for Simply Free and Journey checking.
- $1,000 opening deposit for Bonus Checking.
- To receive the $150, you must have $2,500 in electronic Direct Deposits posted within 60 calendar days of opening a Bonus or Journey Checking account;
- $150 will be credited to your active account within 70 days of account opening if you meet the requirements. Various Annual Percentage
- Available through 10/31/19.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Bonus checking has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
According to the fee schedule you’ll be charged an early account termination fee of $25 if the account is closed within 180 days of opening.
Relatively easy bonus to meet the requirements for and no monthly fees to worry about. Still need to know if this is a hard or soft pull to open.
Hat tip to reader Alex G
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times