- Use targeted coupon code and receive 10% off any eBay purchase.
In the past, this has worked for me on gift cards as well, including eBay gift cards. Obviously, this is a slammer deal since you can buy eBay gift cards and lock in the savings for future purchases.
The Fine Print
- Expires 5/31/15
- Max $100 discount using the coupon
- One-time use
- Minimum $75 purchase
- Coupon is non-transferable
I just found this coupon by mistake in my eBay account. Since it’s ‘Expiring Soon’ they had it flash somewhere in my eBay account. I never received communication from eBay about this to the best of my knowledge (and my searches) which is very odd.
I’m posting this for two reasons:
- There may be others who are targeted and don’t know about it. It’s really a killer deal and would be a shame to miss out on.
- More importantly, the direct link above seems to work for all times. I found the link in the eBay Community from a few years back and it still worked for me today. It may be worth checking every few weeks to see if you got a coupon offer. More likely, if you see people talking about having received such a coupon you can check that link and it should work if you got it as well. If you didn’t, it will come up as a blank screen.
I just wish I’d known about this coupon when it was originally attached to my account (a few weeks ago?) so that I could have used it on numerous large purchases of the past few weeks. No complaint though, and I’ll probably end up buying $1000 of eBay gift cards and getting the full $100 discount. (Dealing with Paypal on such large purchases is tough…we’ll see how it goes. Physical gift cards go easier.)
Please let us know if you find the coupon using the link and whether you had received communication from eBay about it.
UPDATE: Seems many others got this as well. More recently a Slickdeals thread started about this too.