Deal has ended, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Update: only available at the Keizer branch now instead of being able to apply online.
Update 6/11/20: Deal has been extended until August 31st, 2020.
Update 6/2/20: Deal has been increased to $300. Hat tip to Matt K
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: Membership is open to anybody that Works or lives in Benton, Clackamas, Columbia, Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington, and Yamhill counties in Oregon, and Clark and Skamania counties in Washington.
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $100+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $500
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
June 9th, 2020August 31st, 2020
- OnPoint Community Credit Union is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new personal or business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive a direct deposit of at least $100 for personal accounts or $250 in deposits for business accounts within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- To qualify, individuals must open a new membership with a personal checking account and receive direct deposit of at least $100 to that account within 60 days of the open date.
- A bonus of $300 will be credited to their checking account approximately 60 days after new account is opened.
- Accounts must be open and in good standing at time of payout to receive bonus.
- To qualify, a new membership must be opened with a business checking account and receive $250 in deposits to that account within 60 days of the open date.
- A bonus of $300 will be credited to their business checking account approximately 60 days after new account is opened. Accounts must be open and in good standing at time of payout to receive bonus.
- Bonus will be included on a 1099-Int for tax purposes.
- Offer only available at the Keizer Branch or online at www.onpointcu.com/keizer.
- Offer valid through August, 31 2020 and subject to change.
OnPoint checking account has no monthly fees to worry about. There is an inactivity fee of $5 if there is less than $150 in the account.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find the fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee.
Relatively small bonus, but it’s a soft pull and no monthly fees to worry about. We will add it towards the bottom of the best bank bonus page.
Hat tip to reader EW
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times