Credit Card Offers
Published on June 19th, 2017 | by William Charles7
[YMMV] American Express Business Cards: Spend $20 With FedEx Express/Ground & Get $20
- Enroll your Business Card from American Express OPEN here. Use that Card on Qualifying Services of $20 or more with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground and have your package delivered after you enroll and before 12/31/17. Earn a one-time $20 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Limited time offer: To be eligible to get a one-time $20 statement credit, you must be the named recipient on the offer communication.
- You must log on to americanexpress.com/fedexwelcome using your americanexpress.com user ID and password, and enroll the eligible Business Card from American Express OPEN identified at americanexpress.com/fedexwelcome.
- After enrolling the Card, use that Card on Qualifying Services with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground and have your delivery complete between the time of enrollment and 12/31/2017.
- For a complete list of Qualifying Services, go to americanexpress.com/fedexwelcome.
- Discount not available on FedEx shipments that do not originate from FedEx locations unless the method of payment is a FedEx account linked to a Business Card from American Express OPEN. Spend on all Cards under a particular Card Account (including the Basic Card as well as any Additional or Employee Cards) is combined for the purposes of calculating dollars spent on Qualifying Services. Statement credit(s) for this offer is credited to the Basic Card Member only.
- Statement credit(s) will appear on your account within 6-8 weeks after charges appear on your billing statement.
Should be useful for a lot of people if you’re targeted (not sure how targeted the offer actually is).
Hat tip to reader MontyFC