Published on August 19th, 2019 | by William Charles12
[YMMV] American Express Business Gold 35,000 Points Offer – No Lifetime Language
No direct link to offer, showing when logged in
- American Express is offering 35,000 Membership Rewards points after $5,000 in spend within the first 3 months of Card membership.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
If you haven’t had this card before, it’s definitely possible to get bigger bonuses (up to 75,000 points in the past). This offer is really only attractive because it doesn’t have the lifetime language, meaning you can get the bonus even if you’ve had the card before. If you’re eligible I’d always recommend signing up for these no lifetime language offers if you’ve had the card, otherwise you won’t be able to get the bonus a second time. As always you can read more about American Express cards here. Let us know in the comments if you were targeted or not.
Hat tip to Traveling For Miles