Published on June 19th, 2019 | by William Charles12
[Expired] [YMMV] American Express Transfer Bonus: 40-50% To JetBlue (250:280)
Deal has expired, view more transfer bonuses by clicking here
Update: Some people have a 50% offer.
- American Express is offering a 40% transfer bonus when you transfer your Membership Rewards points to JetBlue. These points usually transfer 250:200. Under this promotion they transfer at 250:280
The Fine Print
- No end date listed, but it does say ‘If you return to redeem points later, this offer may no longer be available’
Keep in mind this offer will likely disappear after viewing it once, so only navigate to the page if you’re sure you want to transfer. American Express seems to be doing this sort of thing more commonly, I’m not a big fan because I like to think about my decisions before making them but I guess American Express is trying to get people to transfer without hesitation.
American Express has offered the following past transfer bonuses to JetBlue:
- August 1st – October 1st, 2018: 25% bonus [targeted]
- February 26th – March 25th, 2018: 10-30% bonus [targeted]
- November 1st – November 31st, 2017: 25% bonus
- May 1st – May 31st, 2017: 25% bonus
- August 15th – September 15th, 2014: 25% bonus
- June 12th, 2012 – June 17th, 2012: 30% bonus
As you can see 40% is one of the strong offers, although mint flights have been devalued recently. You can view a full list of current and previous American Express bonuses from all travel partners by clicking here.