Published on November 2nd, 2018 | by William Charles33
[Expired] [YMMV] Chase British Airways Visa Signature – Up to 100,000 Avios + $200 Statement Credit
This deal has now expired, view more Chase British Airways deals by clicking here.
No direct link to offer, try doing a dummy booking to get the offer to show. Some people have also received an e-mail
- Chase has increased the sign up bonus on the British Airways card. You can earn up to 100,000 Avios broken down as follows:
- Earn 50,000 Avios after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership.
- Earn an additional 25,000 Avios after spending $10,000 in the first 12 months of cardmembership.
- Earn a total of 75,000 Avios after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership AND a total of $10,000 in the first 12 months of cardmembership. (85,000 Avios counting the 10,000 Avios from spending.)
- Earn an additional 25,000 Avios after spending $20,000 in the first 12 months of cardmembership.
- Earn a total of 100,000 Avios after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership AND a total of $20,000 in the first 12 months of cardmembership. (120,000 Avios counting the 20,000 Avios from spending.)
- You can also get a $200 statement credit when you book a British Airways flight on ba.com within 12 months of account opening
- Annual fee of $95 not waived
- Chase’s 5/24 rule does not apply to this card.
- Earns 3 Avios per $ on British Airways purchases
- Earns 1 Avios per $ on all other purchases
- As a general rule, Chase does match offers.
Standard offer is the 100,000 points, the $200 statement credit is new. In terms of the $200 statement credit, it’s not clear if you actually need to fly the flight you booked or if booking the cheapest seat you can find will trigger the offer even if you no show. Chase also issues the Iberia & Aer Lingus cards, I wonder if they have similar offers as well? Even if you just did the 50,000 points + $200 deal I think this is a strong offer if you can no show, might be slightly more difficult to find a cheap flight you need if you can’t no show. I’ll be adding this to our best credit card bonuses post. If anybody finds a working link, please share it in the comments below. If you’re considering applying for this card, you’ll first want to read about these things everybody should know about Chase credit cards.
Hat tip to readers @Commando26V & Pavel