Published on January 11th, 2019 | by William Charles14
Chase Marriott Premier Plus – 3 Free Night Offer (35,000 Points Per Night Cap) – Available Via Referral
This offer is now available via referral. Please do not share your referral links in the comments, or you will be blocked from making any future comments. I might make a dedicated page for referrals later, but at this stage I don’t actually think this offer will be that popular with people actually wanting to apply.
No direct link, read the our verdict section
- Chase is offering a sign up bonus of three free night certificates on the Chase Marriott Premier Plus card after $3,000 in spend within the first three months. The free night certificates can be used at properties costing up to 35,000 points per night.
- The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of the Marriott Rewards Premier or Marriott Rewards Premier Plus credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of the Marriott Rewards Premier or Marriott Rewards Premier Plus credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months
- Eligibility for the new cardmember bonus: The bonus is not available to you if you:
- (1) are a current cardmember, or were a previous cardmember within the last 30 days, of The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express;
- (2) are a current or previous cardmember of either The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card, and received a new cardmember bonus or upgrade bonus in the last 24 months; or
- (3) applied and were approved for The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express or The Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card within the last 90 days.
- $95 annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Six Marriott rewards points per dollar spent at participating hotels
- Two points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Anniversary free night certificate for any property up to 35,000 points
- Silver status, upgraded to gold elite status when you spend $35,000 in purchases each year
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
- Coming in 2019: Receive 15 nights towards elite status (you can only receive this once regardless of how many Marriott/SPG cards you have)
At best this bonus is worth 105,000 points if you redeem all three nights at a property costing 35,000 points per night. The previous best offer on this card is 100,000 points, this offer is slightly better but you’re losing a lot of flexibility as well. Keep in mind Marriott also gives you the 5th night free when paying with points, so that makes this offer even less attractive in comparison. The standard offer on this card is 75,000 points, but I suspect we will see that 100,000 point bonus on a somewhat regular basis. Personally I don’t think this bonus is worth doing, but if you have a property in mind costing 35,000 points then it could make sense. This is the application link from the e-mail, but the sign up bonus isn’t mentioned (it is mentioned on this page).
Keep in mind all of restrictions on who is eligible for the bonus, the 5/24 rule applies to this card and you’re not eligible if you’ve had this card previously or a number of other SPG cards as well. We won’t be adding this bonus to our list of the best credit card bonuses. As always if you have any questions, read this post about Chase credit cards first.