Published on August 7th, 2017 | by William Charles26
[Expired] [YMMV] Premier Rewards Gold Card: 30,000 Points For EXISTING Cardholders!
This offer has expired, view the best current credit card bonuses here.
- American Express is offering existing Premier Rewards Gold cardholders a bonus of 30,000 points after $2,000 in spend.
- Must enroll first and by August 31st, 2017. Spend is required between the time you enroll and October 31st, 2017
The Fine Print
- To earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® Points, you must first enroll your Card in the offer by August 31, 2017 and then make purchases with your Premier Rewards Gold Card that total $2,000 or more from the time you complete enrollment through October 31, 2017. Purchases may fall outside of this period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped). The points will be credited to your Membership Rewards account within 8-12 weeks after the spend requirement is met. Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on your Card Account. The following do NOT count as purchases and will not qualify for this offer: fees or interest charges, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of any cash equivalents. Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for their own offer. To receive the 30,000 Membership Rewards® points, your Card account must be active, in good standing, and not in default at the time the points are credited to your account. Limit one offer per Card Account. For questions regarding your Card account, please call the number on the back of your Card. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.
It says that this is because you missed out on the Welcome Bonus, but people that have successfully received the sign up bonus have also received this offer so not sure if this is an IT error at American Express or the wrong marketing language was inserted. Either way if you received the e-mail/are eligible for the bonus you shouldn’t have any trouble getting in despite this wording. We’ve also seen similar offers on other cards, for example:
- [YMMV] American Express Business Gold Rewards: 50,000 Points Bonus For EXISTING CUSTOMERS
- [YMMV] American Express Business Platinum: 10,000 Points Bonus With One Purchase For EXISTING CUSTOMERS
- [YMMV] American Express Business Platinum: 50,000 Points Bonus For EXISTING CUSTOMERS
We have also seen targeted offers for adding authorized users as well.