Published on July 14th, 2017 | by William Charles72
[Expired] Amazon: Get $55 Off $60 By Using One MR Point & Stacking Two Deals [YMMV]
Sadly the AMEX17PRIME deal is no longer working, but the other deal is still working. Follow us on Twitter so you don’t miss these great deals.
- It’s currently possible for some users to get $55 off $60 on Amazon by combining two deals and using one Membership Rewards point. Not everybody will be eligible, but it’s worth trying. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to this link to see if you’re eligible (there should be a button that says Click here to qualify if you’re eligible. If you’re not eligible it will say ‘Thank you for your interest in this offer. Unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer”
- Add $60 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Go to your payment options and choose your linked AMEX card with Membership Rewards or link a card now
- Pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points; you can use just use one point and pay the rest with the credit card (click ‘choose different amount’ to do this)
- Enter the promo code AMEX17PRIME in the box provided on the checkout page
- $55 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
The Fine Print
- As mentioned this is actually combining two deals, read our full post on each deal to know more:
This is only good for items shipped and sold by Amazon and not everybody will be eligible but lots of readers are (it’s worth trying even if the AMEX17PRIME code wasn’t working before. If it still doesn’t work then read this post for more tips). As always the best option is to purchase something you want/need. The other option would be to purchase gift cards, electronic gift cards are probably your best bet as you can purchase a $60 gift card and pay $4.99 & one Membership Rewards points. You can view all the electronic giftcards Amazon sells by clicking here. Some of the more popular options are as follows:
- $60 Safeway e-gift
- $60 AirBnB e-gift
- $60 Uber e-gift
- $60 Hotels.com e-gift
- $60 Whole Foods e-gift
- $60 Lowes e-gift
- $60 Netflix e-gift
This post contains our affiliate links, if you think we do a good job with the site please consider using them. Just keep in mind you could be earning 3x JetBlue points instead, I’d also recommend reading our complete guide to saving money on Amazon.