Published on September 16th, 2019 | by Chuck20
[Expired] Amex Offers: eBags, Spend $100 & Get $20 or 2,000 Points (Stack With Portal & Promo Codes)
Reposting 9/16/19 as there are various increased shopping portal offerings today, including TCB 28% on Tumi, TCB 22% on everything else, and 20x United or Alaska miles per dollar. (Update: a reader points out that the Amex Offer has already expired, so that won’t work anymore. Updated as Expired now.)
Check your American Express login for one of the following offers:
- Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at eBags.com by 9/15/2019.
- Get 2,000 Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at eBags.com by 9/15/2019.
The Fine Print
- Valid online only.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
Stacking the Deal
- Get $20 or 2,000 points with $100 purchase from Amex with this deal.
- Remember, each person can save one cash offer and one points offer if you got them both. If you have the offer on two cards (or if you have one offer yourself and one from P2), you can buy a gift card and apply it at checkout, and pay the remainder with the second card. Max one gift card can be applied per order. If you are purchasing smaller items, you can – of course – just split up each item in a separate purchase.
- Topcashback is currently offering 20% back sitewide on Ebags; that’s about as good as it gets. This offer ends in 3 days, July 21-22.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards is offering 10x points which is also a good alternative. British is offering 18x. See Cashbackmonitor for other portal options.
- I’m seeing promo code DEALS on the Ebags site for 30% offer, expires today. Not positive if that’ll stack with the portal, but I’m optimistic. Unclear when this promo code expires.
- When clicking through Topcashback, the system auto-populates promo code IMRGEN at checkout for 25% off. Being that it posts that way automatically, it should stack with the portal. The other DEALS promo code is a better deal, but using this one you are more secure in getting the portal rewards. (Personally, I’d risk it and use the DEALS promo code for 30%.)
- Signup for Ebags Rewards and get up to 10% back on your purchase toward a future purchase.
- Let us know of any other available stacks.
This eBags offer comes out a few times per year, and becomes especially interesting when stacking the discounts for over 50% off. See this post for info on how to see your Amex Offers if you’re experiencing technical difficulties.
If you are new to Ebags, appreciate if you use my Ebags referral link to signup. You’ll get a new member 25% off code and I’ll get $10 credit. The promo code probably won’t stack with the other promo code mentioned here, but it might be a broader code with no exclusions.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?