Published on July 1st, 2019 | by Chuck50
[Expired] Amex Offers: 10% Back At ExxonMobil, Up To $100 Statement Credit [Expires 12/31/19]
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your Amex cards for the following targeted offer:
- Get 10% back on pump purchases at ExxonMobil, up to $100 in statement credits. Expires 12/31/19.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases paid for at the pump at U.S. Exxon and Mobil locations only.
- Card must be swiped at the pump in order to be considered eligible.
- Purchases such as Speedpass™ and Speedpass+™ mobile app transactions are included if the account is linked to your enrolled Card.
- Excludes all other transactions such as, but not limited to, purchases inside convenience stores, car washes, automotive repair, aviation & marine fuel, garage services, Esso & XTO brands, stations in Guam and other international locations, and gift cards.
- Limit of $100 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
I found this offer on one card so far. 10% off gas is sweet, hopefully you see it on a card that already earns a high rate at the gas station.
Hat tip to readers KT and Sam
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?