Published on April 19th, 2015 | by Chuck5
Amex Offers: $15 Off $50 at 1800-Flowers
- Spend $50 at 1800-flowers or any of their affiliated stores with your registered Amex card and receive a $15 statement credit.
This offer is popping up in Amex logins, we’re unsure currently if it’s targeted or it’s showing up by everyone. It does not appear to available for signup via Twitter.
Here’s a list of affiliated stores which the offer can be used at:
The Fine Print
- Valid until 7/13/15
- Not valid at NapaConnections.com, FineStationary.com and Winetasting.com
- Not valid in-store
The main reason why we’re interested in deals at 1800flowers is because they often offer high portal payouts, have promo codes, and offer various other bonus incentives with ordering. Since Amex Offers is a completely separate deal based on the credit card, it will definitely stack with any other deals available. So long as the total charge is $50 (after all promos, taxes, etc.) the Offer credit will be triggered.
Currently, the highest portal payout at 1800flowers is 20%. If you order exactly $50 worth of goods, you’ll get $15 back from the Offer credit, plus $10 back from the portal, for a total of a 50% discount.
The offer is valid until 7/13 and it’s quite possible there’ll be other promos at 1800flowers before then. It’s worth saving the offer just in case.
Also keep in mind that Mother’s Day is May 10,2015 and this offer could be useful for that.
See these posts to learn more about Amex Offers:
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Credit Card Purchase Date and Post Date as it relates to Amex Offers