Published on September 21st, 2018 | by Chuck13
Amex Offers: $5 off $20 at Grubhub & Seamless (2x)
Check your Amex login for the following offer:
- Get $5 off $20 at Seamless or Grubhub. Offer can be used twice.
The Fine Print
- Valid through 11/20/18.
- Must spend $20 in a single purchase.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid online only at Grubhub.com or Seamless.com, or through the Grubhub or Seamless app.
- Excludes corporate card transactions, purchases of electronic gift cards or physical gift cards bought online.
- Limit of 2 statement credit(s) per Card Member.
I don’t think this will stack with the $10 Venmo promo since I assume Venmo is like Paypal and won’t codes differently. Remember, Amex Offers are now limited to one per person going forward.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?