Published on November 5th, 2019 | by Chuck68
Amex Offers: BP Gas App, Spend $25 & Get $10 or 1,000 Points
Update 11/5/19: More people have been targeted. Don’t forget to stack this with this deal.
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more at BP or Amoco using the BPme mobile app by 12/31/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for automotive fuel purchases made in-app via the US BPme app at participating BP & Amoco US locations.
- Participating locations can be found by using the BP Station finder within the BPme app.
- In order to be eligible, you must first load your Card to the US BPme app using a compatible device.
- Qualifying spend must be met after any BP Rewards are applied to an in-app purchase.
- Excludes payments not made via the US BPme app, including online transactions, physical gift cards purchased in-store and online, physical location and customer service phone orders, convenience store purchases, car washes, garage/mechanic/repair services, restaurants at BP or Amoco stations, aviation and marine fuel, BP Motor Club, Aral and ampm purchases.
$10 off $25 is a 40% discount which is terrific for gas (a lot of people value the point even higher than that), and the low $25 threshold also makes it feasible for those with small gas tanks. It does require downloading the app and adding your card(s) there. You can save on cash offer and one points offer to be able to take advantage twice.
When signing up for the BP Gas app you’ll also get 15 cents off your first fillup, so that should be an additional couple dollars of savings.
Hat tip to reader Chris
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?