Published on July 22nd, 2019 | by Chuck36
Amex Offers: Cell Phone Bill, Get 500 Bonus Points With $100 Payment
Check your Amex Offers for one of the following deals:
- Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend $100+ to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider by 10/22/2019. Limit 3 uses (1,500 Membership Rewards points).
- Get 300 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend $100+ to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider by 10/22/2019. Limit 3 uses (900 Membership Rewards points).
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
- Your transaction also will not qualify if the merchant’s code is not eligible.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the additional points. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the additional Membership Rewards points if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party.
I can’t find either of the offers. The cell phone offers are always popular since almost anyone can use them for a bonus 900 or 1,500 points. Far as I know, this offer is only showing in a points version, let us know if you see a cash offer.
Hat tip to reader Roman
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?