Published on July 5th, 2019 | by Chuck25
[Expired] Amex Offers: Delta Airlines Flights To/From BOS, RDU or SEA, $40 Back with $200 Purchase
Deal has expired, view more Delta deals by clicking here.
Check your Amex Offers for one the following deals:
Get a $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more qualifying transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 9/5/2019. Flight destination must be BOS, RDU or SEA from any U.S. airport. USD only.
- Get a $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more qualifying transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 9/5/2019. Flights must originate only from BOS, RDU or SEA, with destination to any U.S. airport. USD only.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for round trip flight purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via U.S. Fly Delta App, and U.S. reservation telephone line at 800-221-1212.
- Excludes Delta Private Jets & On Demand Charter services. Purchases made through third parties or affiliated agents will not qualify for this offer.
- Purchase must be in U.S. Dollars (USD) and flights must originate from any U.S. airport, with destination only to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) or Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA).
- Flights must be purchased as non-stop round trip (no connections). Multi-City and one way flights with the same origin/destination requirements will not qualify for meeting the purchase requirement of $200.
- Only the base fare of your flight will qualify for the purchase requirement. Cabin class or fare upgrades must be booked at the time of the initial purchase in order to qualify. All other purchases and add-ons (such as Wifi, insurance, etc) will not qualify for meeting the purchase requirement.
Looks like this one is widely available, but again, it’s only for going to BOS, RDU or SEA. Weird kind of offer which we’ve never really seen before. Still nice for people in those areas or going there.
Hat tip to reader Chris
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?