Published on November 15th, 2019 | by Chuck2
[Expired]Amex Offers: eBags, Spend $125 & Get $25 or 2,500 Points (Stack With Portal & Promo Codes)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your American Express login for one of the following offers:
- Get a $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $125+ in one or more transactions online at eBags.com by 12/31/2019.
- Get 2,500 Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $125+ in one or more transactions online at eBags.com by 12/31/2019.
The Fine Print
- Valid online only.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
Stacking the Deal
- Get $25 or 2,500 points with $125 purchase from Amex with this deal.
- Remember, each person can save one cash offer and one points offer if you got them both. If you have the offer on two cards (or if you have one offer yourself and one from P2), you can buy a gift card and apply it at checkout, and pay the remainder with the second card. Max one gift card can be applied per order. If you are purchasing smaller items, you can – of course – just split up each item in a separate purchase.
- Topcashback is currently offering 20% back sitewide on Ebags and 28% back on Tumi items; that’s about as good as it gets. Also, going through Topcashback often auto-applies some discounts and promo codes to your purchase.
- Ebates is offering 10% which means 10x Membership Rewards, so that’s also a good alternative for people who prefer points. See Cashbackmonitor for other portal options.
- Use promo code FAVES for 30-50% off Ebags brand items through 11/16.
- Signup for Ebags Rewards and get up to 10% back on your purchase toward a future purchase.
- (If you aren’t using a shopping portal, please shop through our Ebags affiliate link to support the site.)
- (If you are new to Ebags, appreciate if you use my Ebags referral link to signup. You’ll get a new member 25% off code and I’ll get $10 credit. The promo code probably won’t stack with the other promo code mentioned here, but it might be a broader code with no exclusions.)
- Let us know of any other available stacks.
This eBags offer comes out a few times per year, and becomes especially interesting when stacking the discounts for over 50% off. See this post for info on how to see your Amex Offers if you’re experiencing technical difficulties. I got only the cash offer, but there’s likely a MR points version of this Amex Offer as well, as is usually the case.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?