Deal has expired, view more happycards deals by clicking here.
Update 5/13/19: Seems like another round of people has been targeted for this deal.
Check your Amex Offers for following deals:
- Get $15 statement credit when spending $100 at Happycards.com with a registered Amex card.
- Get 1,500 points when spending $100 at Happycards.com with a registered Amex card.
The Fine Print
- Valid through 7/5/19.
- $100 can be spent in a single transaction or across multiple transactions.
Nice way to lock in a decent discount at so many different merchants. Happy cards function like Visa cards at those locations so they should work on any purchase without limitation at those designated locations.
We wrote more about Happy cards in this dedicated post. I wasn’t aware there was a dedicated site for buying those, but apparently Blackhawk created a special site for this, and now they are running an Amex Offer deal there. Not sure if they ever runs sales on Happycards.com; would be sweet to stack this Amex deal with another discount. No shopping portals are available for Happycards.com.
Hat tip to reader JJ
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?