Published on February 20th, 2020 | by Chuck92
Amex Offers: Make 3 Cell Phone Payments & Get $55 or 15% Off (Amex Business Cards)
No direct link, check Amex Offers on your American Express business card for this offer
- Get a one-time $55 statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to make three online cell phone bill payments directly with a US wireless cell phone service provider by 6/20/2020. See terms for exclusions.
Update: Others are seeing a different offer:
- Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US wireless cell phone service provider by 5/20/2020. Limit of $35 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for payments for wireless cell phone service charges made directly with US wireless cell phone service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Excludes purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or re-sellers.
- Purchases for VoIP, hardware (including phones and accessories), equipment, and bundled home/cable services are also excluded.
- Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Your transaction will not qualify if the merchant’s code is not eligible.
Lots of people are seeing these, but it’s targeted and not showing for everyone. It’s literally free money for just about everyone. Save it on your SimplyCash to get 5% back as well, or else save it on your most valuable currency, for a lot of people Blue Business Plus will be best.
Sounds like you can make three $1 payments to trigger this offer, we’ll have to wait and see. I might just switch my bill to the Amex card for the next three month instead. Hopefully all cellular prepaid and postpaid providers are coded properly and this will work with all the regular carriers and MVNO’s. Please let us know which carrier you’ve tried and if it worked or triggered the Congrats email, let us know prepaid or postpaid as well. Thanks.
Hat tip to reader Chris
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?