Published on July 18th, 2019 | by Chuck7
[Expired] Amex Offers: Pandora, Spend $9.99 & Get $9.99 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more Pandora deals by clicking here.
Check your American Express login for the following offer:
- Get a $9.99 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $9.99 or more online at Pandora.com by 12/18/2019. Qualifying charges must post to your account by 12/18/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for purchases made directly on US Pandora website.
- Purchases may not qualify if not billed directly by the merchant. For example, if you purchased your subscription through a third party device/digital platform, cable/wireless/internet provider, or car manufacturer, you may get billed by the party you signed up with, and not directly by the merchant.
- Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible. If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
- Excludes B2B Ad Sales and purchases made through third parties.
I’ve never used Pandora, looks like you can get a 60 day free trial, so this offer will then get your third month free. Please comment below with any better deals or stacking opportunities; I see 150 Swagbucks offer, there may be better deals out there.
Hat tip to reader Celia
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?