Published on August 5th, 2019 | by Chuck64
[Expired] Amex Offers: Save 20% On Your Insurance Bill, Up To $85
Deal has expired, view more insurance deals by clicking here.
Targeted offer, check AmEx offers to see if you’re targeted
- Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 11/5/2019. Limit of $85 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
This is a terrific offer which seems to include most forms of insurance like health, car, life, etc; only government-backed insurance is mentioned as a possible exclusion. Max this out out with a $425 payment.
I found it on a few business cards. Not sure if this offer is showing on personal Amex cards.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?