Published on February 21st, 2020 | by Chuck36
Amex Offers: Spend $100 On Cell Phone Bill & Get $5 Statement Credit (Use 4 Times)
No direct link, targeted Amex Offer deal
- Get $5 back as a statement credit when you spend $100 on your cellular phone bill.
The Fine Print
- Expires 6/30/20.
This isn’t necessarily a beneficial offer since there are credit cards which give a bonus on cell phone payments. For example, if you save the Amex Offer on a Blue Cash card, then you’ll land up getting $6 back on the $100 payment ($5 AO + $1 rewards), which is less than a lot of people value the 5x Ultimate Rewards on the Chase INK Plus/Cash.
Anyway, some might find this offer appealing. I couldn’t find it on my offers, but reader Mark reported on this one, and a friend on mine got it as well. Obviously, the $55 or 15% deals which were released yesterday on business cards are better.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?