Deal has ended, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Update 4/29/21: Deal is back, available for sole props this time. Can also get a $100 personal checking account bonus at the same time.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Use promo code and
$2,500 average balance for first two months$5,000 average balance for three months
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: No
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $50, 180 days
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
March 31, 2021June 30, 2021
- Axos Bank is offering new business owners a $100 bonus when they open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code EARN100
- Average daily balance must be at least $5,000 for the first three months after account opening
The Fine Print
- Application must be submitted before 11:59pm on 06/30/2021 to qualify.
- The average daily balance of the account must be at least $5,000 in the first three months after account opening, in order to qualify for the $100 bonus.
- Bonus will be deposited into your new account within 5 business days of your third statement cycle date. Account must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $50 may apply.
- Must be new funds to receive bonus credit.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
- Bonus may be taxable and reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- Consult your tax advisor.
- Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
- NOTE: “New Funds” is defined as funds that did not originate from another Axos Bank brand account.
This checking account does not have any monthly fees.
Early Account Termination Fee
Account must be kept open for 180 days otherwise a $50 fee will apply.
Axos has offered a bonus of up to $67.50 before via Swagbucks. This bonus is better but most people won’t be eligible due to it needing to be a newly incorporated business. Obviously not worth doing that for such a small bonus. We will still add it to the best business checking bonuses for those that are eligible as the requirements are easy to meet.
Hat tip to DDG
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times