Published on September 17th, 2019 | by William Charles21
[AZ only] Credit Union West $100 Checking Bonus – No Requirements
Update 9/17/19: Reposting as datapoint of a soft pull
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Maricopa and Yavapai Counties, Arizona
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Use promo code
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Credit Union West is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code BONUS100
The Fine Print
- Membership account must be opened for at least 90 days before the $100 bonus is available for use otherwise forfeited.
- Any taxes are the responsibility of the recipient and are reported on a 1099-INT.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find the fee schedule, so I’m unsure if there are any early account termination fees or not
Looks like an extremely easy bonus to meet the requirements for as you only need to use the promo code. Given that it’s a soft pull we will be adding this to the best checking bonus page.
Hat tip to reader Joe F
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times