Published on August 25th, 2018 | by William Charles5
[AZ only] VantageWest $200 Business Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must live, work or worship in Pima, Pinal, Cochise, or Maricopa Counties, Gila River Indian Community Reservation, Arizona’s “Copper Basin” Area. Possibly in branch only as well? [Branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: 10 debit cards & deposit $1,000
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit card funding: $2,000
- Monthly fees:
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household limit: One per EIN/SSN
- Expiration date:
December 31st, 2018 March 31st, 2019June 30th, 2019
- VantageWest is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new Select, Premier or Community checking business account and complete the following requirements:
- Deposit $1,000 within 10 days into qualifying checking account.
- Perform 10 debit or credit card transactions within 60 days.
The Fine Print
- The $200.00 bonus will be credited to the qualifying checking account within 10 days of the date the last requirement is met.
- Your account must be open and in good standing at time the bonus is awarded.
- Limit one new Select Business Checking, Premier Business Checking or Community Business Checking, per membership and per EIN/SSN, will be eligible for the bonus.
- Offer valid for new Select Business Checking, Premier Business Checking or Community Business Checking accounts only. The $200.00 is considered a bonus and is subject to IRS reporting.
- The account must be opened between 04/01/2018 – 12/31/2018 and remain open for at least six months.
- If it is closed within 6 months of the open date you may be responsible for reimbursement of any bonus awarded.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Community business checking looks to be the easiest to keep fee free. It has a $5 monthly fee that is waived with $500 average daily balance and eStatements
Early Account Termination Fee
Account needs to be kept open for six months, otherwise you forfeit the bonus
They also offer a $200 personal checking bonus. Unlike that account/bonus, it doesn’t look like these can be opened online. If you live near a branch this still seems like an easy bonus to complete. I’ll be adding this to the best business checking bonuses because the requirements are easy and it’s not difficult to keep the account fee free either but again only really worth doing if you live near a branch.
Hat tip to reader EW
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times