Published on November 14th, 2017 | by William Charles16
Best Comments October
This is a bit later than normal, but it’s been a busy start to the month. The idea behind these posts is twofold:
- Reward readers for posting useful/insightful comments. Every comment on this list will receive a $10 Amazon gift card to encourage this.
- To highlight useful comments that might have been otherwise missed. Most readers aren’t able to read every single comment on the site, so hopefully this helps in pointing you towards some you might have missed.
- Yet Another Redditor letting us know that an offer isn’t valid in Pennsylvania anymore. I know I’ve said this before, but readers that let us know when our posts are out of date and what needs to be changed/fix are an absolute godsend.
- Sean sharing datapoints on Unitus $200 offer. Another illustration of posting all the information anybody could want in an easy to read format, couldn’t ask for anymore.
- Fiby sharing that cumulative deposits work for the Discover savings deal.
- Mr G sharing a data point on what counts towards the Bank of America’s Premium Travel Rewards $100 Airline Credit.
- Pauline sharing a stack of $25 off $250+ Costco codes. Not everybody is able to get to a Costco on a regular basis and not all stores seemed to have a codes, I love when readers go out of their way to help each other.
- Max sharing his experience using Yelp ads. I love when readers spend time writing down their experiences, especially when it’s a deal not many others might have done.
Big thanks again to all those who left a comment last month, even if you weren’t chosen. Without readers contributing this site wouldn’t be nearly as useful as it should be, so I appreciate each and every reader that does contribute.