Published on November 23rd, 2016 | by William Charles16
[Expired] Blue Cash Everyday: Up To $450 Back ($250 Sign Up Bonus + 10% On Amazon) – Publicly Available
We mentioned this in our post on direct links for increased sign up bonuses, but I think this deserves a post of it’s own. Warning is the same though, make sure you take a screenshot of the offer and I’d recommend not manufactured spending on this card.
- Receive a sign up bonus of $250 after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of card membership on the Blue Cash Everyday card
- You’ll also earn 10% back on up to $2,000 on Amazon.com purchases on the card within the first six months of card membership
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 in spend annually, then 1%)
- 1% back on all other purchases
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once
Standard bonus on this card is $100 and they have recently been trying different merchants to offer 5%/10% cash back with, for example:
This is a good deal if you can maximize the 10% back at Amazon (and a pretty good deal even if you can’t, but you might be better waiting for a merchant where you can – although then there is no guarantee you’ll get the $250 offer). That being said the Discover it is also offering up to 10% cash back at Amazon (5% from the rotating categories and that is matched if you’re in your first year), there are other cards that also offer 5% year round.
Keep in mind there is some risk involved in using this link or other similar links – so only do what you’re comfortable with and don’t be surprised if American Express cracks down. If you have any questions about American Express, I’d recommend reading through this post first as your questions have probably already been answered in detail.