Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Only available at Bristol Branch of Torrington Savings Bank located at 888 Farmington Avenue Bristol, CT
- Direct deposit required: Yes, two direct deposits totaling $500+ or more within three months of account opening
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: 11/30/2021
- Torrington Savings Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Make a minimum of 2 direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more within the first 3 statement cycles
The Fine Print
- To receive the bonus, open a new Torrington Savings Bank Hometown Checking, Advantage Now Checking, Advantage 50 Checking and My Generation Checking account between 8/9/2021 and 11/30/2021 and make a minimum of 2 direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more within the first 3 statement cycles.
- Your new eligible Torrington Savings Bank checking account must remain open to receive cash bonus payment.
- Payment will be made no later than the fourth statement cycle.
- “Eligible Customers” cannot currently be a tax reporting owner of a Torrington Savings Bank consumer checking account and must be at least 16 years old.
- Offer available only in person in the Bristol Branch of Torrington Savings Bank located at 888 Farmington Avenue Bristol, CT.
- Limit one bonus payment per customer. Bonus offers are not available to employees, directors or immediate family of employees and directors of Torrington Savings Bank and any of its affiliates or vendors.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Hometown checking account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find any early account termination fee in the fee schedule.
Very small targeted area and bonus, probably not worth doing for most people. As always share your experiences with this bank in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times