Published on September 7th, 2016 | by William Charles3
Chase Cards Can Now Be Added To Android Pay
As expected, Chase cards can now be added to Android Pay. It seems that not all cards are currently able to be added successfully. Below you can find a list of cards that will/won’t work with Android Pay.
- Chase Freedom
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Chase Slate
- Chase Southwest Plus personal card
- Chase Southwest Premier personal card
- Chase Southwest Premier business card
- Chase Marriott Premier personal card
- Chase Ritz-Carlton
- Chase United MileagePlus Club Card
- Chase United MileagePlus Explorer personal card
- Chase United MileagePlus Explorer business card
I suspect the IHG card isn’t working because it’s a Mastercard and support for the Ink cards will be added shortly. The big question most people will have is does the Chase Sapphire Reserve code as travel when you use RadPad with Android Pay? It’s coding as lodging, so it should work but let’s wait and see. Unfortunately the fee free Android Pay/RadPad offer was pulled early so you’ll still need to pay the 2.99% fee.
Fingers crossed that Chase offers some Android Pay specific promotions!