Chase has added the INK Business Unlimited card to the referral roster with the following offer:
- Refer a friend to the INK Unlimited card and get $150 (15,000 points), up to $750 per calendar year.
- New member gets the standard $500 signup bonus with $3,000 spend.
You may have received an email about this or check the direct link above. It may also show in your Chase login or app.
This is a generous referral bonus for a no-fee card. The Sapphire Preferred also has the $150/15k bonus while most other cards are at $100/10k. Check out our post Chase Refer A Friend: Earn $100/10,000 Points Per Referral – Everything You Need To Know for more information on Chase referrals.
Hat tip to reader Davidthebest
Feel free to leave your referral link in the comments below, but follow these rules carefully:
- Leave your referral link once.
- Leave it as a top level comment, not a reply.
- Do not add ANY words to the comment; just the referral link. Comments with ANY additional words will be removed.
- Please give your comment time to show up.
If you are signing up for the card and don’t have a friend to get a referral from, consider using a reader’s referral from the comments below.