Published on November 22nd, 2017 | by William Charles63
[Expired] Chase Pay: 10x/10% Points At Best Buy On Up To $400
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- Chase Pay is offering 10x points per $1 spent on up to $400 in purchases on Best Buy. Valid until December 24th, 2017.
The Fine Print
- During the promotional period of November 20, 2017 to December 24, 2017, earn an extra 9 points on up to $400 in purchases at Best Buy® when you check out with your Chase Sapphire Reserve card using Chase Pay.
- The bonus points earned is in addition to the 1 point you earn on all purchases other than travel and dining for a total of 10 points.
- Bonus points will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
- To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
- For more information about your rewards program, see your Rewards Program Agreement.
Keep in mind it’s a total of 10x points, so that includes the 1x base point or 1.5% that the Freedom Unlimited offers. Very similar deal for Walmart just launched as well. This offer states it’s also non-transferable, but it’s available to all Chase UR personal cardholders. Despite there being no ink for the Chase Sapphire Preferred people are earning 10x on those purchases as well. You can view other Best Buy promotions by clicking here. You can only use Chase Pay on Best Buy purchases in store so keep that in mind. No registration is required.
Hat tip to reader @anidream247